Monday, June 8, 2009

Beach bums

Last week, the kids and I headed to Myrtle Beach for a week without poor Tony. Tony didn't get to go on this trip because 1. he had to work and 2. we had a HUGE To-Do list that he hoped to complete in our absence. We also had some new tile flooring laid in our kitchen, bathrooms and foyer. I didn't think I could handle having toilets in my living room or the fridge in the dining room. Thankfully, Sonya has a beach house now, so she and I loaded the kids up for a week of fun. I must say, having 4 kids under 4 living together for 8 days was a little hairy at times, but we did have a great time. That said, we were SO happy to be home. The new floors are down, and Tony somehow managed to almost complete the nearly impossible To-Do list. Here are just a few of the many pictures of our trip. Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Beach may 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: