Monday, May 24, 2010

Child Labor

One of our favorite family activities... washing the car. I know, it's sad, but the kids LOVE helping out and my car gets clean in the meantime. Everyone wins :)
It was a team effort, and I really did help. I just couldn't resist the chance to grab my camera and take a few pictures.
Drew was very serious about his work.
The funniest thing is that the kids usually keep washing the same parts over and over.
Or, in this case, they kept going back to the spot that Tony had just rinsed and washed it again. Needless to say, it took us a long time to actually finish the car that day.
Of course, my car didn't stay clean for long. It seems like every time we grab our rags and bucket, the forecast immediately changes to rain. This day was no exception and it rained that night. Oh well, at least we had a lot of fun getting sudsy and wet on this very warm day.

No comments: