Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sisters

I didn't realize just how much difference it would make having a child that could actually help out with a baby, but it has been so much easier having my little mini-momma Raegan around to help out with Callie. She just adores her baby sister, and Callie lights up when Raegan is near. I am so thankful that these two girls will have to chance to grow up together. I've jokingly said having these two for sisters will either make Drew a fantastic husband, or he will never want to get married. I just love Raegan's face in this one. She just wanted Callie to look at her while she ate her breakfast.
Callie tolerates all of Raegan's love like a champ!
Drew jumped in this early morning picture, but doesn't look thrilled about it.
And I just couldn't help but show off this picture of our little angel! Is she a doll baby or what!!

1 comment: