Sunday, February 20, 2011

Home photo shoot

It seems like I'm too "thrifty" (ok, cheap) these days for things like professional pictures, so here is my attempt at pictures at home. They turned out way better than I expected.




This one is too funny not to show. This is his silly personality.
My favorite of Drew.

I can't believe how grown up our little girl looks in this picture. (and please excuse the tie dye shirt, that's what she wanted to wear for her photo, and it's so "her" that I didn't argue)

So they aren't quite "professional" quality, but they made me smile. That's the point of pictures.
For those of you who don't know, our sweet dog Casey, who was very recently diagnosed with cancer, died last weekend. She was a four legged part of our family, and is terribly missed!

2 comments:

Carrie Cornett said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! You did such a good job. Thanks for posting them!

Julie said...

I love the pictures, too.