Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting big

Callie has been practicing a new trick. She is still a little wobbly and needs the boppy for support, but she is almost ready to sit up! I can't believe our baby girl is almost 6 months old!! Poor kid doesn't get to spend much time in the floor (for obvious reasons, like the next pictures)
These two still can't get enough of her. I thought that the novelty of Callie would have worn off by now, but she is still the best "toy" they have.
Thankfully, Callie is VERY tolerant of all the love and attention. They are always willing to "help" Callie with her new tricks.
I'm in no rush for her to learn all these so called milestones. She will be crawling and then running around before I know it, and for now I rather enjoy her just being content to sit with her mama.

No comments: