Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm not gonna do it!

I'm not going to complain to you about how my kids have been on antibiotics for 5 days but are still coughing, snotty nosed, and feverish. Or how sleeping at night with less than 3 interruptions (because nobody can breath) is a thing of the past. Or how I fell in the garage today and hit my head leaving me bruised and with an INTENSE headache. Or how my attitude just seems to be getting worse by the second.
No, I'm not going to complain about all that two days before Christmas. I've got a roof over my head, a heat pump that works, and food in my fridge. The rest we will just have to pray gets better soon. Instead, I'm going to show you lots of cute pictures of my kids that I have been taking with my new camera. Enjoy!
Drew likes to pretend he can do flips, but only gets this far. He also lays his head on the ground like this when he is pitching a fit. (yes he has a little temper) It's no wonder our poor Christmas tree looks like it does. Everything within reach has been rearranged, removed, or whacked with a dump truck.
Raegan showing off her glasses.
Cutie pie Drew waving bye-bye.
Those eyes are gonna break some girls heart someday!This is his new face which he loves to show off. He crinkles that little nose and giggles... too cute!His famous "No mama, I didn't do ANYTHING wrong""Hmm, wonder if I can use this against Raegan???"
" You can't get me!"
What was supposed to be a hug turned out more like a tackle.
This was after she floored him. She looks way too proud of herself.
That was supposed to be another sweet hug from his sister.
Drew is running away from Raegan to avoid another hug :)

My tree looks like I feel... a little disoriented, but somehow still standing.

1 comment:

Nae and Clara said...

Sorry you guys have been sick - that stinks so close to Christmas but by the pictures you'd never know it :) That picture of Drew without a shirt with his mouth open reminds me of Scott for some reason.
I love, love, love my Ergo and think it is much more comfortable than the B'jorn especially as they get bigger. I do put Alena in by myself but she's used to it and just lays down on my back as I put her in. As old as Drew is, it would probably take a little practice with Tony there to assist to make sure you get the hang of it. I'm sure Drew's a lot stronger and squirmier than a 6 month old which is about what age Alena was when she started riding in the back position. In my opinion, it's worth the work, though. On the Ergo website there's some videos that show you how you use it and the website I got mine from had a 90 day guarantee if you or the child doesn't like it send it back for a full refund. Let me know if you want to order one and I'll see if I can locate the link for the place I used. Hope you win one,though!