Monday, May 18, 2009

Drew's big boy haircut

It took me a little while to work up the nerve to actually get Drew a real haircut, but today I finally did it. He just has so much hair, I thought he would feel better for summer. So anyway, here is the before picture (and keep in mind this was after I trimmed his bangs. He was getting really shabby looking) And here is the little punk rocker sporting his new "do".
I left it long enough on the top to spike it up a little, but the sides are really short.
You wouldn't believe how much hair was on the floor after his haircut. He had more than Tony usually does :)
I LOVE his new haircut, but am a little sad that he looks like such a big boy now. Just another reminder that my baby is growing up. Just like that, the baby fever kicks back in!

1 comment:

Julie said...

As for the haircut: he does look so big but oh so cute.

As for the other "item": you'll have to wait a few more months at least - I'm starting to dive into your goods!