Friday, May 15, 2009

Siblings

Raegan loves doing any kind of "project", but until lately Drew couldn't sit still long enough or keep from eating whatever it was that we were making to be able to participate. Now, however, he seems to like making things just as much as Raegan. Here they are enjoying some outdoor finger painting. Raegan uses the one handed technique... you know, so she won't get too dirty.
And of course, as soon as she realized I had the camera, she went into full "cheese" mode.
Drew doesn't really have a technique other than to get as much paint in as many places as possible.
Unfortunately, he decided to rub his head and got the paint all over his face as well. He was saying his new favorite line "OH NO"
Don't you love the perfect hand print on the side of his face. It didn't even slow him down!
And here was my attempt at getting both kids in one picture. This was the best one, and they were so funny snuggled up in this rocking chair.
This is my favorite picture of them! I can just hear them giggling!!! I love it!
Here is my cute little man with his newly trimmed bangs. When we got back from our mini vacation in Las Vegas, his hair had gotten so long it was touching his eyelashes. I'm going to get him his first buzz cut next week, but figured I better at least get the hair out of his eyes. He is looking so much older now!
This was Raegan trying to rock Drew like Momma does :) He is just as big (if not a little bigger) than she is.

No comments: