Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why Drew doesn't get to use markers very often

This little boy is known for the messes he can make. I'm gonna have to blame myself for this one (well at least partially) I usually keep a close watch whenever my kids get to use markers instead of crayons. I was distracted by an important phone call, and after realizing that my kids had been very quiet for more than 2 minutes, I looked up to see what was going on. This is what I found. It took a couple of days for his hand to return to its original color.
I'm not sure if you can see the pink on his back, but that was Raegan wanting to join in the fun. Of course she would never color on herself (as that would be messy) but she jumped at the chance to make Drew her art project of the day.
Oh, the joys of motherhood!

No comments: