Monday, November 16, 2009

Practice makes perfect

To start this post off, I'm gonna show off my lovely pedicure that Raegan gave me. We have been working on her writing skills, and I decided that she needed other things to practice hand/eye coordination. This is just one of the ways we worked on it. I should have known this is what my toes would look like. After all, she isn't really fond of coloring in the lines. She started out doing pretty well, but quickly started adding more and more color... well, I think the picture is enough description.Her skills are improving though. I wrote the first line, and she followed the dots on the second line. Not too bad for a 3 year old.And next we have Drew. This little boy is so funny. We have recently taken his beloved pacifiers away from him during the day. He is only allowed to have them at naptime and bedtime. He has gotten sneaky though and we have to hide them once he gets up. Otherwise, this is usually what we find...
Him hiding with a hand full of paci's. He has always loved having one in his mouth and one in each hand. BUSTED!
Oh well, we are still working on it!.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I was afraid all that lawn-mowing got a little out of hand...glad to see the problem could be easily remedied!