Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgivings

We spent Thanksgiving Day with our Dear "Mom O" and had a great time.
Even though not all the brothers and sisters were able to come, we still had a very full house.
Little Ben being his cute self. I can't believe he is gonna be a big brother in April!
Our four generations.
Uncle Scott and Drew goofing off.
My boys were too tired.
O n Saturday, we headed to Tony's grandparents in TN. It was a long day with no naps, but we had fun visiting with family.
Raegan and Papaw Chris taking a break.
The most fun for the kids was the piles of leaves. Where in the world are Raegan and Drew?
What a sweet face!
I'm not sure who had more fun, me or the kids.
Leaf angels?
Are they cloud gazing or just so tired they couldn't move?
We have so much to be thankful for this year... A roof over our head, a husband who still has a job, food in our pantry, and lots of family to love us. I am so thankful for my husband who works so hard to take care of us, and my sweet kids who always manage to make me smile. Happy Thanksgiving 2009!

1 comment:

E.S. said...

Such a cute picture of Raegan and Drew hidden in the leaves! Looks like fun! :)