Monday, April 12, 2010

Cleaning their cars

Since I seemed to have piles and piles of laundry waiting on my this lovely Monday morning, I sent the kids out to play on their own. After a little while, they were back whining that they had nothing to do. So I gathered up some old rags and a bucket of soapy water and they set to work. They washed their cars for what seemed like hours and I didn't hear another complaint (until they were hungry again :) Such an easy way to keep them entertained and this was a job they took very seriously!



2 comments:

Julie said...

You can't beat water for the entertainment factor. Mine are currently playing in our sandbox-turned-pool-turned-big-bowl-of water. I think the idea is to get a Matchbox car as dirty as possible, dunk it in the water, and eventually get a lovely mud (which, of course, requires more water to clean off!).

ARUN said...

u are blessed with that beautiful kids ,,,,,,,,and a superb family photo ,nice blog