Friday, April 9, 2010

Picnics and creeks

With the beautiful weather that we have been having, the majority of our free time is spent outdoors. The kids wanted to go on a picnic one day, so Sonya and I loaded them up and took them to the museum for a little creek fun.
This was my favorite picture of the day. She was picking a flower saying "he loves me, he loves me not" and when I asked her who she was thinking about while plucking the flower, she said "Daddy of course, and he LOVES ME!" It was really cute.
The boys had the best time splashing.
Drew was brushing up on his planting skills for our small garden this year. I don't think he really understands the concept yet as he was planting twigs.
This boy had no fears and LOVED getting muddy.
Raegan would tip toe into the water but didn't get very brave. Imagine!
Drew posing with his mama.
Sweet Macie apparently deep in thought.
Brodie was protecting the pack with his sharp shooting. I think he got a bear.
The boys had the most fun by far. They were in their own little boy world.
Raegan trying to get Drew to hold her hand, not to help him but because she was a little chicken.
She preferred to hold a hand while testing the water.
He is such a wild little boy...
but is so cute, we wouldn't change a thing about him!
They needed a snack after all that playing.
And when Drew laid down and said "I'm sweepy" we decided it was time to go.
We can't wait for our next "pioneer" adventure at the museum!

No comments: