Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finally decorated

We have had our Christmas tree up for almost a week now. It took us 2 days before we actually put on the lights, and 6 days to do the ornaments, but it's finally decorated! No ribbons, no breakable ball ornaments, and no rhyme or reason to where the ornaments are placed this year. And I have to say it's my favorite tree ever! The kids did most of the work, and even told me where to put the heavy or special ornaments up high.
Drew concentrated so hard when he put them on. And funny enough, the back side of our tree is almost as ornate as the front. Drew spent most of his time decorating back there.
We had Christmas music blasting and there were lots and lots of giggles.
I even managed to get a real smile out of my little Drew. Who knew all I had to say was "Don't smile" That had them both grinning from ear to ear.
The finished product!
And this was Callie the whole time we decorated. I have a feeling she won't be this cooperative next year :)

No comments: