Friday, December 3, 2010

new toys

I feel like all I have put up lately are pictures of Callie. Drew is in an anti-picture taking phase though, and Raegan's day still revolves around Callie. I guess the "new" hasn't worn off yet. Anyway, here are just a few pictures of the kids. Drew doing a little light reading in the Bumbo chair. I think it's kinda sad that his legs were too fat to fit in this chair as a baby, but he fits just fine now.
We brought out the old entertainment mat and of course the big kids like it just as much, if not a little more than Callie.
I love this picture of her watching the lights on the little star. I remember all my kids
watching that star with wide eyed wonder.Callie was up to 10 lbs 9 oz at 8 weeks. She is getting quite a belly and lots of rolls. So cute on a baby.
She looks like a little baby doll. Now I see why Raegan thinks that's just what she is.

No comments: