Monday, April 25, 2011

Coloring eggs

One of the "joys" of being an accountant (or in my case and accountants' wife) is the yearly dreaded TAX SEASON. With the madness that comes with the end of tax season, updating the blog was not at the top of my list of things to do while acting as a single mom. Tax season has come and gone for another year and the next few posts I will try and do a little catch up of the last few weeks. We really did color eggs this year. We just did them 2 weeks ago when my brother and his family were visiting. Tony was still slaving away while we colored eggs, but I managed to wrangle the kids up for a family photo of sorts.
Cheese

Drew took egg coloring very seriously and checked on his eggs regularly. He didn't dare take them out until they were just the right color.

Here they are painting eggs with their fingers. This seemed like a good idea at the time, but their hands were stained for days!


I didn't get a picture of the end result, but rest assured they were all just beautiful and very unique.

No comments: