Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's a conspiracy!

I'm convinced that some how my children are already conspiring against me! Okay, so maybe it's just a coincidence that they both seem to wake up at different times ALL throughout the night since we have all been a little under the weather. But my lack of sleep is wearing on me. I remember something my friend Julie said about being a mom... "You can either be tired and angry, or just tired." I guess I'll just have to figure out a way to be just tired. Anyway, I have managed to take a few pictures this week despite my blurred vision :)
Here Raegan and I are making a Drew sandwich. He really does love us!
This is how Raegan went around all day yesterday. It was raining most of the day, and I told her if the rain stopped we could go out for a little while. Well, she wasn't going to miss an opportunity to go outside, so she made sure she was ready. Nice look, Huh?! Here she is reading her favorite book (The Going to Bed Book) to little brother.
Drew has really been working on rolling over. He is getting very close, and with just a little help he can do it.
HERE IT IS...Proof that my son does actually have a neck :)
I seem to spend a lot of my day telling Raegan to "Get off your brother" and "Don't lay on your brother" or "Stop riding your brother like a horse". He's pretty tolerant!
Here is that cute little grin. And just look at those big blue eyes.
Raegan spends much of her day telling Drew what her parts are. Here she is telling him that this is "Raeg-y's nose"
These are my favorite pictures. She loves to hold Drew "By myself!" I can't really tell who is bigger in these pictures though. Drew weighs in at about 15 lbs now, and Raegan is only 23. He's catching up!

Enjoy your week!

No comments: