Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Berry" happy

I loved this sweet little moment of Raegan and Drew sitting together on their mini couch. They both love this thing, but usually prefer to have the whole thing to themselves. With no naps for either of them today ( Yep, you heard me NO NAPS...AAAHHH!) neither seemed to care or notice that they were actually sharing. (BTW, they were both sound asleep by 8:00)
And here is Drew enjoying his absolute favorite food on earth... Blackberries. All I can say is, I'm thankful that someone invented oxyclean because that's the only thing I've found to take out blackberry stains.
He would just about eat his weight in these things if I'd let him.
As you can see, he's not the neatest eater, so even with bibs we always need lots of oxyclean! At least it's a healthy food. I'm not gonna complain that it just happens to be one of the most staining foods!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Are they frozen or fresh? You are a braver woman than I; I don't do messy foods!

Amy said...

They are fresh. We get them weekly at Sam's Club. They always have the best raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries year round. Our fridge is alway stocked with them. I don't like the mess, but he won't eat things like bananas.