Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No quite time anymore

If you think Raegan and I talk alot, you should just listen to Drew now. In the last 3 weeks or so, his vocabulary went from your typical Mama, Daddy, Nana, and Bye-Bye to being able to say absolutely anything. I've got a little clip of some of the things he can say now. Not only is he saying things, he is answering questions. It's hard for me to believe that he is starting to understand what's going on around him now. I can't believe just how quickly he is growing up. I feel like a broken record saying that, but it just goes by so much quicker than you could ever expect. He is 14 months old and thinks he rules the roost now. He can definitely hold his own with his sister. She might be taller than he is, but she doesn't have him by much weight. Once he figures out how to body slam her... watch out. I feel like I spend half my day refereeing already. Just part of the "fun" of being a parent.



In addition all the things I got on video, he can say "pees" and "Ti-too" for please and thank you.

1 comment:

Nae and Clara said...

Very cute - he is starting to look more "little boy" instead of "baby." Drew willll love watching this in a few years. When we watch Gabe and Mya's videos from when they just started talking they think it's so funny. It's hard for me to even remember them being that small and it was only a few years ago.