Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One way I keep up with my kids...

Every month or so, I take the car seats out of our vehicle and clean them up. It always motivates me to clean my car AND gives me a really good excuse for this...
Well, the covers have to be washed, and in order to get them back together properly we have to do an adjustment of straps/trial run before they are placed back in the car. They (and I) got a big kick out of sitting in there car seats in the living room. Drew is currently not a fan of pictures for some reason. Maybe he is starting to take after his daddy :)
Raegan, on the other hand is always willing to turn on her cheesy grin and work the camera.
For those 5 minutes they sat still in these chairs I actually knew where they both were and that they weren't getting into any trouble. I wish I could say the same for the other 11 hours and 55 minutes that they are awake during the day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Every month or so?! I'm impressed. I only do it when absolutely necessary - not a fun task.