Monday, July 13, 2009

She's 3

Okay, I've been a slacker mom and didn't even post the birthday pictures from Raegan's 3rd birthday. She turned 3 on July 5th, however, we aren't having a party until July 24th. Maybe I just mentally decided her actual birthday wasn't until then. Anyway, we did have an mini celebration at Nana and Grandad's for her. It was a Sunday, so we had lunch after church with our friends Lisa, Michael, Ryan and Jenna Kidd. Raegan got to open a couple of small gifts, and eat Cinderella cakes that Lisa had made.
Taking a second to pose with Mama and Daddy.

Raegan sharing her cake with Ryan.

Lisa worked so hard on these little cakes, and Raegan just loved them. (I did too!)

She was saying "WOW, these are for me?!"
A little fun chasing Drew in the yard after we ate.
One of her gifts she got to open, and she wore it the rest of the day.
Drew picking some flowers... how sweet is this?I thought this was so sweet of her and my dad.
Gotcha!
What sucker??
These last few were taken in the church parking lot after church. Drew found the only water puddle and of course stomped around in it.
Annie and Ellie Butcher wanted Raegan to have their old tricycle, so here she and Drew are trying it out.
She was so proud of herself for riding all by herself.
Drew was chasing her on the bike.
She had a fun little birthday, but I still can't believe my baby is THREE!!!! Time flies...

No comments: