Sunday, September 19, 2010

Corn Maze fun

Raegan's preschool class took their first field trip to the corn maze. I knew that I wouldn't be able to walk around the maze, but hated for the kids to miss out on the fun. My dear friend Sonya was willing to come with Brodie in tow, and walk around with Raegan and Drew. Here is quite possibly one of the last pictures of the kids and me with baby Callie in my belly. (and boy is it a BELLY!!) The three amigos getting ready to go!
Drew checking the place out before they took off. I just can't help but take tons of pictures of him. He is so cute!
Raegan holding the baby bunny. If you only knew how many times I heard "Can I P-L-E-A-S-E take this bunny to my house?"
Raegan making friends with the horse before she got on for her ride.
Drew enjoyed the horse from the safe side of the gate. He wasn't quite brave enough to actually ride him.She loved riding the horse.
No trip to any farm would be complete with out an old fashioned hay ride. Again, I didn't participate, but Sonya was willing to go for a ride.

No comments: