Friday, October 1, 2010

Preschool Trike-A-Thon

Every year, Raegan's preschool holds a fund raiser Trike-A-Thon to raise money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. It's funny to think that last year Raegan could barely pedal a tricycle, and Drew was scooting around on a foot powered toy. This year, however, they were both zooming around like maniacs. Now, doesn't this picture just scream disaster?? Forty five or more 3 and 4 year olds bunched up together all ready and waiting to take off. Thankfully, there were no serious injuries to report! Here is Raegan, ready for take off.
Drew, somehow, was the leader of the pack.
He had the best time buzzing round and round the little track.
Raegan would fly around the corners.
We had to take a little break from time to time (me more so than the kids)
And, just so all of you know that I'm STILL pregnant (if you couldn't tell in the last picture :) here is the big belly shot. I will be 38 weeks Sunday. I can't believe that baby Callie has tricked us all and decided to just stay put for a while longer. I'm thinking she is definitely a red head now!
(And if you are wondering, that is just my cell phone in my back pocket :)

No comments: