Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Matching Jammies

Today, my son turned 6 weeks old! I can't believe how quickly the past month and a half have flown by. (considering how slowly it seemed to creep by when I was miserably pregnant!) Anyway, we finally took Drew to get his picture made today, and of course big sister had to have hers taken as well. They turned out so well!!! We took them to Olan Mills and when they load online, I'll give you all the info so you can view them too. Anyway, I thought this was really cute of my kiddos in their matching PJ's. It's funny, but Drew looks almost as big as Raegan :)
She still loves to rub his hair.
Check out those cheeks!
I loved this little outfit. He has matching pants that you can't see, but he looked too cute.
A sweet kiss from big sis.
Well, must run get little brother in the bed.

No comments: