Thursday, February 28, 2008

Snowed in

Since we have been snowed in for the last couple of days, we are going a little stir crazy.. at least I am. We have had a few visitors, but I'm just ready to get out of my house! Tony's mother is coming to watch the children, and I'm off to the gym. I've been going about 3 times a week, trying to rid myself of this baby gut. I didn't get to go on Wednesday since I didn't want to get my kiddos out in this yucky weather. I have managed to lose 3 lbs, but am far from where I'd like to be. Of course the pan of brownies that I've been eating for two days certainly will slow down my progress :) Hey, it's baby steps to success.

We did get quite a bit of snow. I would love to get to play on our new swingset, but we weren't up for digging the swing out of the snow or braving the 15 degree temps. As Raegan says, "BRRRR cold, I feeze" You know it's going to be a good day when your daughter decides to suck out her own boogies!
Here is Drew's 2 months picture in the "reading chair". For those of you faithful readers, you will remember the monthly pics of Raegan's first year in this chair. The whole reading chair is kind of a joke between me and Tony. I talked him into buying this leather chair saying it would be the PERFECT chair to curl up with a good book and a good cup of coffee and just read for hours. Needless to say, the only thing we have used it for is taking pictures and reading the occasional children's book in. Maybe one day (dare I dream :)
Drew is smiling up a storm now. It's still hard to catch on camera, but he is kinda grinning here. He even tries to chuckle a little bit.
Isn't he a handsome little thing. (that's a 6 months outfit!)A tender moment between brother and sister. Drew always has that wild look on his face whenever Raegan is around... wonder why?!?!Here was one of our visits from our friends the Ratliffs. Macie and Raegan took turns strolling each other around in this baby doll stroller. I'm not sure what the weight limit is, but it still works.
Brodie just adored Drew this time. The feeling wasn't' quite mutual, but one day they will be good friends like Macie and Raegan. Brodie is just happy to have another boy around.
And Brodie just had to try out Drew's swing. He climbed in all by himself. Boys will be boys.

No comments: