Monday, September 22, 2008

Our week

After a fun filled week of poop, tumbles and both kids cutting teeth at the same time, we ended it with me feeling a little under the weather. I've been having trouble with headaches again, and on Friday had migraine like symptoms to go along with it. Migraines and grouchy kids just don't mix. So Tony came home early on Friday to give me some relief. After sleeping the afternoon away, I felt MUCH better...Thanks Tony!! Anyway, here are some of the highlights of our weekend. First, after Drew figured out how to stand in his crib and after his little tumble, we decided it was past time to lower his crib. Here is Drew sitting just waiting for the "work" to begin. How cute is this face! I love this one. Drew is just like Raegan and sticks his tongue out ALL the time. I just happened to capture this one... he looks like he is doing it on purpose :)
He was such a good helper. Here he is inspecting Daddy's tools. He is chewing on a toy screwdriver... just to feel like he is working too :)
After it was lowered one notch, Raegan had to give it a try to. She is such a little monkey.
Here are my two babies just hanging out in Drew's crib.
Here is a little clip of Raegan and Drew bouncing in his bed. You will notice a little bad behavior at the end of the clip... All I can say is Raegan is SOOOO TWO!

Here is Daddy taking the kiddos on a little ride while I sat and relaxed. It was funny watching the kids "chat" with each other.
Such cuties~
Here is my little 'Punky Brewster'. What you can't see are the pink toenails and fingernails to match :)
It was a little cool in the morning, so I kept Drew in his jammies... he looks like he was about ready to nod off in this one.
Raegan just swinging away. Despite all the challenges of this week, it still amazes me just how much I love these two little monkeys. :)

No comments: