Thursday, January 14, 2010

Always entertaining

I just think everybody should be so lucky as to live with a fun little girl like this one. You never know what to expect! This is what she did with her raspberries at dinner.
Her only explanation for this was that is was her bride outfit (I'm guessing wedding dress) only it's a bath towel. And, I'm not sure what purpose the little puppy serves.Yes, she is sassy, messy, hyper, chatty, selfish, loud, etc... but we can't imagine our lives with out her! It's a good thing she is so cute.

We love you Raegan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just loved what your little one did with her raspberries. My son discovered the art of the raspberries on the fingers as well a few days ago, he's four, and he thought it was so amazing, giggles. God bless your beautiful family and lets keep enjoying their adventures.