Friday, March 7, 2008

Crazy week

This has been one of those weeks you survive... and we did! Raegan and Drew both had nasty colds and Raegan's turned into a sinus infection and an ear infection. Needless to say, taking pictures was not high on my list of things to do. Drew seems to be feeling much better, and Raegan is hopefully on the mend. Anytime she gets the slightest bit ill, be panic because we are afraid she will have another febrile seizure. NOT something we want to go through again. Anyway, we did manage to get outside on Monday and let Raegan try out her new slide. I have a short little video clip. It was hard to catch her at the bottom and record, but she kept saying cheese. Who could resist trying to catch her in action!
Drew was sacked out the other night, and I loved this picture of his little feet. My kids always had the tiniest feet.
Here he is from the front. I love that squished up little face.
He likes it on his belly, so we let him nap that way.
And here is our first attempt at pigtails. I can't believe they actually stayed in all day, but they did. Doesn't she look adorable!!! She was so proud of them. She kept running up the mirror in my room and saying... "Oh, tails!"
This was just funny because she was trying to measure her own feet. We were trying to see what size shoe she is now. (almost a 5 now)

No comments: