Thursday, October 23, 2008

A little late

Drew is so easily tickled, and I just happened to finally get his rolling laughter on video. Funny thing is, I was just saying "Get that outta there" referring to his paci. For some reason, he thought that was hysterical. Halfway through, he tried to eat my camera. Here is the short but oh-so-sweet footage.

Okay, I know that I'm REALLY late on getting Drew's 9 month pictures up, but once you see them you may realize why. His new found mobility doesn't make him want to sit still, so these are the best that I got (after several attempts). Most of the others were of the top of his head, or his backside. He is definitely all boy now :) The first one is the only one he was even looking at the camera... such a busy body these days!




This was just a cute picture taken showing off his two teeth. He is currently working on a couple on top.

No comments: