Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumkin patch kids

Okay, so after my last post you would think that I would still be glowing from my little trip... WRONG. Since we've been home Drew cut another tooth, learned how to crawl AND climb (although he usually gets "down" on his face or head and ends up with yet another bruise), our fridge is going bad, our A/C quit working, we had a leak under the house, and we've all had the stuffy nose/headache junk for about a week. In my mind, the worst thing on that list is that Drew is indeed MOBILE!!!!! I knew it was inevitable that he would one day learn how to get form point A to point B, but I just wasn't ready. He seriously just learned 3 days ago how to crawl and is already lightening fast. He is into everything before I even know he is "missing". What can I say, we are definitely back to reality!

That said, I finally got my pictures back that we had taken a few weeks ago. They turned out so cute. Just look at this sweet little face... somehow it makes it okay to have to chase him down now :) Check out Drew trying to eat the fake apple :)
Our little Solemn Sally. This is Classic Raegan!This is the best one we got of Raegan by herself.
Isn't this precious.
We got lots of cute ones of Drew.
Love my little redheads. Drew was really excited in this one.
I can't believe he fit in that bucket.
This is my favorite picture!!! I'm getting a big one of this made.


There were lots more, but these were my favorites. Hopefully I'll get used to having TWO kids that are mobile and will get back to posting more soon.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Isn't it amazing how "real life" hits all at once? Look at the bright side - you're bound to burn lots of calories keeping everyone safe (not to mention the house), so just make sure you have a deep supply of good chocolate (it makes everything better)!

Love the pics, especially Reagan with the bubbles.

bbrowning said...

Such beautiful pictures! Who took these for you?

Amy said...

Michelle Lockhart here in Tazewell took these. She has Xtreme Photo. Check out her website at www.mlxtremephoto.biz. She does great work and is so sweet to work with!